YOUR LOCAL ESSENTIAL PLUMBING SERVICE
Current HYGIENE STANDARDS RE: COVID-19
ProRec Plumbing Solutions is considered one of the MOST ESSENTIAL services for our community and despite current restrictions to the public, we WILL CONTINUE providing plumbing services to our loyal customers and our community through these difficult times. We must support each other during these times and you can count on your plumbers at ProRec to be there for you at any time. We are reviewing the current conditions from day to day and making appropriate changes to work conditions to ensure the safety of our employees and most importantly, our customers.
Each truck is fitted with new “ProRec Plumbing Hygiene kits” checked and restocked everyday
All of ProRec’s Plumbers are following strict guidelines regarding hygiene practice.
***CLICK HERE TO SEE PROREC PLUMBING’S CURRENT POLICY FOR COVID-19
ProRec Plumbing considers our employees’, customers and community’s health and safety as absolute paramount, especially in these unprecedented times. Therefore, we are strictly enforcing all our employees and sub-contractors to implement specifically designed hygiene standards everyday
If we continue to follow these strict hygiene standards, we will reduce the risk of infection and continue to provide a trusted high quality service.
Our Hygiene Standards:
To minimise COVID-19 and other infections, please update your teams immediately to ensure they follow the standards below:
· All contractor vehicles/staff to have fully stocked hygiene kits (antibacterial wipes, disposable rubber latex gloves and alcohol based sanitiser). These kits are used pre/post every customer visit, and used to clean surfaces during assessments and repairs
· Disposable rubber latex gloves are worn at every customer appointment
· Use soap and water for hand washing at every other opportunity
· Implement Social Distancing and avoid physical contact with our customers and the greater general public (maintaining 1.5m between our customer/ others, no greetings to involve handshaking, hugging or kissing).
· Contact the customer prior to attending site preparing them for your visit and asking them to observe social distancing and interactions where possible
· Personal hygiene – wipe down steering wheels, mobile phone, remote controls (high touch areas); wash hands before and after every meal; wash hands after visiting the bathroom; regularly wash uniforms, clothes, sheets & pillow cases.
· Ensure social distancing guidelines are kept when signing a completion certificates. To reduce contact we accept completion certificates via text messages and email where possible
· Sleep – prioritise 8 to 9 hours
· Nutrition – eat foods that help immunity; very minimal alcohol
Any ProRec staff member who has symptoms of the virus must not come to the office or visit customers, and must seek the advice of a GP immediately.
Any ProRec team member who feels ill and displays symptoms of the virus should be asked to stay home and seek immediate medical attention.
If one of our customers is affected, we may delay the assistance until they are well and no longer quarantined or make alternative arrangements to minimise the risk.
On-Site Hygiene Practices
· No shaking of hands and observe social distancing guidelines
· Regular hand washing with soap must be conducted throughout the day
· Do not share food or drinks
· Mouths and noses are to be covered when sneezing and coughing
· Social Distancing applied at all times
· Keep tools and equipment clean and stowed when not in use
We thank you for your urgent response to implement the above hygiene standards with your team, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me
To minimise the spread of COVID-19 we are suggesting all customers regularly consult the Government website www.health.gov.au
Remember, be safe, be smart and look after each other.
ProRec Plumbing Solutions pty ltd